Friday, March 14, 2008

Prince Charming...

he is not. He should rather be called Prince Confusing! With a capital "C".
One day, he missed me, can't live without me, wants me to fly back home soon but the next day he couldn't be bothered if he doesn't see me this week-end, even though he hasn't seen me in a week. I'm fine with not seeing him this week-end but don't tell me all week you miss me and then have a headache and change your mind.
On dating sites, most guys have a line in their profiles saying they are not into head games. Leads me to beleive that us women have a pretty bad rep for playing games; but let me tell you this is the guy that would give a game-playing gal a run for her money! Too bad that's not my cup of tea. I'm a straight shooter, brutally honest kind of girl, professionally and personally, so I have no time for this flip flopping BS.

No comments: