Saturday, October 27, 2007

10 Reasons Why Being in a Relationship is Great!

1. I have someone to help around the house and take care of the toys: car, bikes, lawnmower, snowblower, boat….
2. I have someone to keep me warm in bed.
3. Two incomes are better than one.
4. There’s someone to cook for and someone to cook for me.
5. I have a date to weddings.
6. I have a sounding board for those frivolous and extravagant ideas I come up with.
7. I have someone to cuddle to when watching movies.
8. I don’t have to go to Singles Dances anymore, cause I have better things to do!
9. I have someone to drive when we go on road trips.
10. It’s great to have in-laws and an extended family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. learn to fix your own toys.
2. two words. electric blanket.
3. not if they are unemployed or underemployed.
4. less food for you.
5. bah! weddings are depressing.
6. to squash all your ides.
7. cat.
8. cover charge for the dance
9. cabs. other single friends
10. where did you get such a crazy idea?