Saturday, October 27, 2007

10 Reasons Why Being Single is Great!

1. The mess in my home is my own mess!
2. I have the bed and covers to myself.
3. My money is MY money and not OUR money.
4. I don’t have to rush home after work to make dinner.
5. It’s all about me, all the time; no compromise, no debate.
6. More me-time and more freedom. Spontaneity allowed for everything, from entertainment to shopping: the sky is the limit!
7. I have full control of the remote and can watch whatever I want, without anyone whining or flicking during commercials.
8. I can read a new romance novel every week and find my Perfect Man over and over again! Don’t have to worry about meeting Mr. Unavailable in person.
9. I can travel when, where and with whom I decide to. Or I can spend the day from garage sales to garage sales if I want.
10. Don’t have to deal with in-laws.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

in the words of my mother "stay single!"

its hard enough keeping yourself happy.

and having your spouse doubt, second-guess and misinterpret everything you say about anything gets REALLY old.