Sunday, October 7, 2007

About Me

Looking for someone who eats popcorn by the handful, not just one kernel at a time! Life is too short not to grab every opportunity that pops up.

I’m a passionate, independent, adventurous soul, looking for the light of my life. I’m a very down to earth, tell-it-like-it-is (sometimes just a bit too straightforward, my friends tell me!) kind of gal, looking for Mr. Right - not Mr. Right Now!!

Never really been into the bar/club scene, but do enjoy going out every now and then to a pub and sitting down with a drink and good food. I also enjoy a quiet evening at home, with friends or a day trip to explore & discover the area.

No children(too late for that now), no exes lurking in the background; I'm independent, unattached, free and would like to share everything with someone special.

Looking for a special spark to get things going towards the right direction. Love a guy that can laugh at himself, has his stuff together and knows what he wants and is not afraid to go for it!!! Sense of humour is a definate; life would be just too long and boring!

2 comments:

ĎāvĕΓħëβЯĂvė said...

No children(too late for that now)

Not necessarily!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_over_age_50
All it takes is the proper medical care, and a certain amount of insanity!

Anonymous said...

And we all know the BEST kids are adopted... (like me}